Sierra 7 Sierra 7

Well done!!

Way more impressive than I was expecting and kept getting better. Love the environments and the movement. Also, I liked how enemy positions changed with each play through. Gun models look great!

Suggestions: Enemies could look a little beefier - I love their animations but the stick figure aesthetic detracts from the realism the rest of the game conveys. Also, action needs to be paced with voice over so players aren't caught off guard by an attack while trying to hear orders.

Aside from those two things this is a genuinely enjoyable game. Congrats!

P.s. - Who did the music? Seems to be absent from "Author & File Info" pane.

SH - Circle SH - Circle

Who did you sample??

Don't get me wrong, i think this is brilliantly arranged. But, I wish you would have attributed the sample to its author in your comments. I don't want to get into a huge thing over it, but It's the kind of thing that trapes the border of infringement. Be careful.

-:: Original Title ::- -:: Original Title ::-

Another great work!

I'm starting to get a real feel for your influences, and the minimalism is definitely shining though. Very well instrumented, too. Where did you find the tongued-flute sound? It really accents this piece nicely.

Agitat0r responds:

flute - Edirol Orchestra - my starter instrument for music. Still using it for 5 years now.

The most surprise thing is this song can fit almost any video or animation emotions so well.

-:: Mad Drum Mix ::- -:: Mad Drum Mix ::-

Sweet!

Silencefreedom's who-sy-whats-its? I only ask because this piece is great and I'd love to know more about how it was made. I think that Stromdrum is really nice, where did you get it from?

Agitat0r responds:

Oh I would call silencefreedom a virtuoso; coder, musician, artist and hardcore hacker. He was my mentor for very long time. Thanks to him I know a lot of weird and great stuff.

If you have heard about music generate by computer, then you would know cgMusic, our concept is similar to it. We created a piece of codes that embedded into Stormdrum, from that we can indirectly arrange the tunes or drumbeats but also the computer can generate at the same time. Our goal is to do all these in real-time, you can change you arranged pieces during and after the render without affecting other parts in the song. Pretty hard tho, this song is an example.

Stormdrum is a realistic sound library that contain almost hundred of real percussive sounds.

by_eastwest