SH - Circle SH - Circle

Who did you sample??

Don't get me wrong, i think this is brilliantly arranged. But, I wish you would have attributed the sample to its author in your comments. I don't want to get into a huge thing over it, but It's the kind of thing that trapes the border of infringement. Be careful.

-:: Original Title ::- -:: Original Title ::-

Another great work!

I'm starting to get a real feel for your influences, and the minimalism is definitely shining though. Very well instrumented, too. Where did you find the tongued-flute sound? It really accents this piece nicely.

Agitat0r responds:

flute - Edirol Orchestra - my starter instrument for music. Still using it for 5 years now.

The most surprise thing is this song can fit almost any video or animation emotions so well.

-:: Mad Drum Mix ::- -:: Mad Drum Mix ::-

Sweet!

Silencefreedom's who-sy-whats-its? I only ask because this piece is great and I'd love to know more about how it was made. I think that Stromdrum is really nice, where did you get it from?

Agitat0r responds:

Oh I would call silencefreedom a virtuoso; coder, musician, artist and hardcore hacker. He was my mentor for very long time. Thanks to him I know a lot of weird and great stuff.

If you have heard about music generate by computer, then you would know cgMusic, our concept is similar to it. We created a piece of codes that embedded into Stormdrum, from that we can indirectly arrange the tunes or drumbeats but also the computer can generate at the same time. Our goal is to do all these in real-time, you can change you arranged pieces during and after the render without affecting other parts in the song. Pretty hard tho, this song is an example.

Stormdrum is a realistic sound library that contain almost hundred of real percussive sounds.

by_eastwest

-:: Call to Arms ::- -:: Call to Arms ::-

Wow!

I can "see" where the collaboration of minimalism and hip-hop come in, but it's clear that this grew into its own animal after that initial conception. It is suspenseful and driving. I love, love, LOVE when the percussion kicks in (what instruments did you use?). I, too, will be stalking your future submissions.

Agitat0r responds:

Thank you for your comment and stalking me a lot!

We have similar styles of music arrangement and composition, so it's really easy for us to work out the song in unique way. If I do strings and woodwinds, silencefreedom would know my motives for his drum arrangement and he will make it sounds more cinematic.

For the instruments:

EWQL Symphonic Choirs
EWQL Symphonic Orchestra
EWQL Stormdrum (some drums from SD2)
Miroslav Philharmonik
Absynth 5 (synth)
Z3ta (synth)

-:: World Above Us ::- -:: World Above Us ::-

COOL.

This is a case where the name of a piece really enhances the experience of listening to it. It really has a feeling of mystery and discovery. No doubt, a lot of that feeling comes from that brilliant flat-six 3/4th through the progression. I was impressed by how despite the delay and unique chord changes it never mucked up as more and more layers came in. Good work!

Agitat0r responds:

I'm still a newbie in minimal and contemporary stuff. Just trying out something new...

Thank you a lot friend. :)

Symphony No. 13 Op. 21 Symphony No. 13 Op. 21

Love It!

Really good work!

I love the changes and the variations on the theme that develop over time. Reminds me of the kind of music you hear in a Metal Gear trailer. It's refreshing to hear something so cinematic and epic instead of something made in Fruity Loops. I'll definitely keep an ear out for your other work!

Sea of RAPTURE!!! Sea of RAPTURE!!!

Keep creating

This reminds me of 20th century minimalism. Im not sure what your intention was with this piece, its shifting meter could be a mistake, or you might have done it on purpose. it's hard to tell. But on a cerebral level its fun to try to follow it and one can easily get lost in the sound scape it creates. Keep making music!

Nevermoreee responds: